All members pledge to support the police community
Any professional in good standing who lives or works in New York State, is considered exceptional by service to the police and or to the local community and is referred by a current member in good standing.
Currently our membership consists of health and business professionals representing every specialty, sub specialty, vocation and issues of interest to law enforcement officers. These members are called upon daily by law force on local, state and national levels to assist in whatever needs they have with little regard to self renumeration from the police officers, their families, children or families of deceased officers.
All applicants MUST be referred by a current member in good standing who MUST have a professional or social relationship with the applicant which allows the member to make said referral with confidence. There is no way to circumvent this requirement.
Applicants can fill out the form below or click here to download a PDF version of the application or you may request an application by e-mail.
One of our membership perks is an accidental death policy for up to $10,000 to any member in good standing who has shared their their Social Security number with us on the application. One of our member’s wife received a check for $10,000 from this benefit a few years ago – a milestone for the Lodge.
- Applicant must be over 25 years of age.
- Applicants must be referred by a member in good standing.
- Copy of professional license.
- Applicant must live or work in New York State.
- Fully completed application, including e-mail address.
- Never have been convicted of a felony.
- Credentials are property of the Lodge.
- Upon disengagement all credentials must be returned.
- Annual dues are due in July of the preceding year. Administrative fees are added for delinquent payments.
- Any misuse of credentials will result in termination of membership.
- Application Fee and Initiation Fee (One Time): $250
- Annual Dues: $250
Total Payment Due (with application): $500
If paying by check please make check payable to:
NYSFOP Surgeons Lodge SA03
NYS Fraternal Order of Police SA03
P.O. Box 100
Bridgehampton, NY 11932
- Dues paid after September 30th of the billing cycle will incur a $50 administration fee.
- Dues paid after December 31st of the billing cycle will incur a $100 administration fee.
The FOP provides a $10,000 Accidental Death insurance policy to all members as a benefit. Please provide the name of a Beneficiary.
New York State Fraternal Order of Police Surgeons & Associates Lodge Store items are available to members only.